"Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night... without the satisfaction." -Lynn Johnston
This class covers:
- America, sleep and the infant
- Understanding how babies sleep and why
- Common Mistakes and Pitfalls
- How and when to change sleep habits
- Pros and cons of popular sleep training methods
- Finding and implementing your sleep style
Sleep is natural, but how we sleep is cultural. So as parents, we teach our children where and when sleep happens. But most of us are unsure how our babies should be sleeping. The result is a sleep deprived family.
This class looks at all the factors that affect sleep and provides an opportunity for you to find a sleeping style perfect for you and your family, and putting it to work to create happy healthy sleep.